About Our Pomona Dental Office
Drs. Auster, Tang, and Tesser deliver world-class dentistry focused on you. We designed our office with your comfort in mind, and we’ve filled it with the best of modern technology, as well as deluxe amenities. Using the latest tools, our dentists tailor dentistry to address a wide range of oral healthcare concerns. Whether you visit us for a checkup, laser periodontal therapy, porcelain veneers, or dental implants, we’ll provide impeccable service to bring out the best in your smile.
Meet the Dentists
- The dentists use our hand-held, wire-free Styla MicroLaser to perform general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry procedures. We’re currently the only practice in the county to use this technology. No stitches are involved with soft-tissue laser dentistry, and recovery time is much less than after traditional surgery.
- T-Scan III computerized occlusal analysis enables the dentists to create ideal bite alignment. They employ this advanced tool in designing restorations for non-surgical the treatment of TMJ disorder. With optimal occlusion, you may never again experience the tooth wear, headaches, and other nagging symptoms of TMJ dysfunction.
- Our Dexus Digital X-rays emit up to 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays. The machine creates detailed images immediately available for viewing on high-definition monitors in our treatment rooms. These precise diagrams are essential to successful treatment planning.
- Our brand new high-definition Polaris intraoral camera provides magnified views of teeth and gums. A small, handheld wand the size of a pen projects images onto a monitor in the treatment room. You will see what the dentist sees. The pictures are useful education tools that allow patients to become active partners in treatment planning.
- DIAGNOdent laser cavity detection identifies early-stage tooth decay, when conservative treatment may restore a tooth. This non-invasive tool identifies cavities that are difficult to view with the unaided eye, including cavities between teeth.
- Digital imaging is special software that we use, in combination with digital photography, to generate a preview of your cosmetically enhanced or restored smile. These altered photos will help you determine if you like a procedure’s potential outcome - before you commit to treatment.
- CDA Esthetic MockUps and smile design technology allow you to "wear" your new smile before the case is completed. This way, patients can supervise their own treatment and ensure comfort and beautiful esthetics in advance.
For Your Comfort
- High-definition monitors
- Personal headphones
- Music players
- Virtual-reality movie glasses
- Our new Keurig beverage maker in our reception room
- Deer Park Water for everyone
Dentistry for Distinctive Smiles
Call Cosmetic Dentistry Associates in Rockland County, NY at (845) 364-0400 today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Auster, Dr. Tang, or Dr. Tesser. Our patients in Pomona, Rockland County, New City, Suffern, and Northern New Jersey enjoy personalized service and world-class care.