Dental Seminars by Peter Auster, DMD in Pomona
About Dr. Auster
A nationally-recognized speaker and celebrated author in several major dental publications, Dr. Peter Auster has thirty years of experience in high-quality dentistry in his private practice in Pomona, N.Y. Dr. Auster recently completed his second term on the board of directors of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is very proud of his selection as the AACD 2015 Humanitarian of the Year. He is founder and former president of the New York Affiliate of the AACD, the Greater New York Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He recently became a "Dawson Scholar" and received a "Concept of Complete Dentistry Award" from the Dawson Academy.
The Piedmont Dental Society, Virginia, was fortunate to have Dr. Peter Auster as our speaker at our Fall Meeting 2015. Not only is he an outstanding clinician, but he is also an engaging speaker with a great sense of humor. He held our attention for the whole presentation, and fulfilled our need for a great clinical and cosmetic presentation. We were pleased to be able to have such a great presentation here in our region without having to travel to one of the big meetings. I would endorse Dr. Auster for anyone looking for a quality presentation.
Piedmont Dental Society of Virginia
On behalf of the members of the Philadelphia County Dental Society, please accept my thanks for your well-organized presentation last Friday. Attendees strongly agreed that the ideas presented were up-to-date and relevant to their practices, and that the presentation met the published objectives. Both verbal and oral feedback revealed that the presentation was well received. A number of attendees mentioned that they picked up some “pearls” that will be helpful to them in their practices. Your commentary about the list of sixty-two products was particularly helpful – just a few words about the benefits and drawbacks of a product can often help the doctors find just that solution to a problem they have encountered in their offices. Just one thought about the “Challenges We Face as Dentists.” It was a nice collegial nod to the problems we feel we encounter every day. The consensus was that you provided a superior educational experience.
Judith A. McFadden, D.M.D.
Chair, Council on Education
The information Dr. Auster presented was interesting and informative. He was excellent in walking us step by step through the procedures he presented and then reinforced this information with several actual case presentations. He gave product names and the name of labs that we could use to accomplish these procedures. I gauge how good a speaker is by the number of Doctors left in the room at the end of the day. With Dr. Auster the room was full at the end of his presentation. On top of presenting a really good educational experience, Dr Auster is just a really nice guy. I highly recommend Peter.
Dr. Ted Jowett
Lectures & Presentations
How to be Thrilled in Dentistry For the First Time
The AACD Humanitarian of the Year and founder of the New York affiliate of the AACD, shares the pathway out of dentistry “doldrums” to a happier, more fulfilling dental world
- New passions to change your dental life: includes sleep apnea therapy; tmj; volunteer dentistry
- Breaking down complex cases and treating them confidently
- 10 complex cases from start to finish
- Phasing cases for any budget.
- Deprogrammer therapy: eliminating migraines and tmj pain as you create fabulous smiles
- Best cosmetic materials, cements, AND LABS for every case, 2016.
- What NO dentist should EVER be without.
- You MUST do this annually-helping others makes your own life better!
- The Big Reveal, and cosmetic consults that excite
- Simple in-house short term ortho (NOT Invisalign)
- ***60 inexpensive cosmetic products, 2016 (and what NOT to buy)
80 COSMETIC PRODUCTS AND PEARLS, 2014
(TO MAKE YOUR DENTISTRY EASIER, FASTER, AND MORE EFFICIENT)
- Products that are much cheaper and better than the ones you use now
- New Age lasers to ignore and which ones to use tomorrow
- Easy Short-term ortho…keep the patient in house and have fun
- Cements that are half the price of what you use and work better
- Should I buy that scanner now? (Not what you expect to hear)
- What NO dentist should EVER be without. And the best ones.
- Great labs that know more about cosmetic dentistry than you do
- What every dentist should do once per year, no exceptions! Using deprogrammers for profit and case perfection Cosmetic consults that excite and motivate your new patient
From PFMs to e.max, 2017-our new dental world
- Prep designs for new materials
- The right cement for each material
- Products and pearls, 2016
- Streamlined cementation for complex cases
- Choosing the right material, 2016
Cosmetic Dentistry for
Patients With Bulimia
How to Be Thrilled in Dentistry
For the First Time
Charitable Dental Services Organizations
Serving Those In Need
AACD 2015 Humanitarian of the Year
Donated Dental Services
Backed by the American Dental Association, this organization helps patients who have been dealt a “bad hand” in life.
Give Back a Smile
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Charitable Foundation recreates smiles for domestic violence and sexual violence victims.
Great Shape International
Through this organization, 400 volunteers arrive in Jamaica and St. Lucia for 1 to 2 weeks to help patients in need.
Smiles for Life
Donate your proceeds from tooth whitening treatments between February and June, and 50% of the proceeds go to a local children's charity of the dentist’s choice, with the other 50% going to the Garth Brooks Foundation.
Special Smiles provides comprehensive oral health care information to participating Special Olympics athletes.
- New York County Dental Society
- Piedmont County Dental Society: Lynchburg, Virginia
- 3rd District Dental Society, New York
- Greater New York Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Greater New York Dental Meeting
- Philadelphia Dental Society
- Chicago Advanced Dental Study Group
- Mid-Atlantic Center for Advanced Dental Education, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- All-Dent Learning Center, Long Island, New York
- Maine Dental Society, Augusta, Maine
- Heartland Study Group, Topeka, Kansas
- Northwest Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Portland, Oregon
- New York Dental Society