Serving Those in Need
Congratulations Dr. Auster 2015 Humanitarian of the Year
The year’s not over yet, but at the annual American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry awards ceremony our very own Dr. Peter Auster was named the 2015 humanitarian of the year. It seems fitting that Dr. Auster’s numerous volunteering and philanthropy efforts would be recognized by AACD since one of his largest charitable donations is taken from his teeth whitening profits. Every March through June Dr. Auster has donated 100% of the proceeds from whitening treatment to Smiles for Life. This is just one of the many charities that Dr. Auster contributes to, and will continue to be part of for years to come. Find out more about this honor on our blog.
Our dentists volunteer their time and talent to organizations that provide quality dental care to the underserved. We’re happy to be involved with the following groups:
- 1000 Smiles is a volunteer humanitarian effort that serves 15,000 Jamaican children and their families each year. Jamaica is a country with one dentist for every 80,000 people.
- Give Back a Smile, founded by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Charitable Foundation, provides free dental services to restore the smiles of domestic violence victims.
- Smiles For Life: Three months out of the year, our doctors contribute 100% of tooth whitening proceeds to a local charity, People to People, which is the largest food pantry in Rockland, and also to 1000 Smiles.
- Donated Dental Services - We reach out to special needs patients and provide free dental care.
- Special Olympics - Dr. Auster and his team members are proud to provide dental screenings for the athletes of the local special olympics.
Teeth Whitening for Brighter Futures
In conjunction with Discus Dental and Smiles for Life, Cosmetic Dentistry Associates is pleased to donate 100% of proceeds from professional teeth whitening to charity! From March - June, all proceeds from professional whitening will go toward helping seriously ill, disabled, or underprivileged children here in the Pomona area and around the world. We're proud to be part of this amazing charity, through which we've raised 27 million dollars since joining in 2007!
Bright Smiles - Bright Futures! Call (845) 364-0400, and ask how you can help us put smiles on the faces of needy children in Pomona and beyond. All payments are made directly to the Smiles for Life Foundation - not to Cosmetic Dentistry Associates.