Tackling Complicated Cases: Taking your dentistry to the Next Level in Pomona (For Dentists and the Whole Team).
As dentists, we face difficult cases every day in our offices. We must determine where we “want to go” and how to reach that goal. A former “drill and fill” dentist, an AACD Board member, and the president of the New York affiliate of the AACD shares the pathway to becoming the dentist you always dreamed you would be. Included in this stimulating seminar:
- How to make dentistry interesting and exciting again (for the first time?).
- How to make “drill and fill” the shortest part of your day.
- Conquering your fears: occlusion, face bows, severe wear.
- Step by step : take a seemingly impossible case and make it as easy as a single crown.
- What NO dentist should EVER be without.
- The wonders of waxups…what to ask for and who to do them.
- The laser every office needs and the laser you don’t want.
- What every dentist should do once per year, no exceptions!
- Life-changing befores and afters you and your patient will never forget.
- ***100 products that you should use tomorrow morning .
- Cosmetic consults that excite and motivate your new patient.