March 15, 2017
You’ve got so much to smile about – you just finished your Master’s Degree program and you’ve found the home of your dreams with your family. But when you grin, your confidence immediately takes a hit. Your teeth are yellow, and you have a chip in one right in the front, and a couple on the bottom are crooked. You’re ready for an upgrade but you’re not sure how to find the best cosmetic dentist in the Suffern, NY area. With so many choices, who can you trust? In this post, the team at Cosmetic Dentistry Associates gives you the tips you need to find the premier practice to give you the perfect smile you’ve been dreaming of.
How Can I Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist For Me?
Dr. Peter Auster knows that there are many providers who offer cosmetic services, but who lack the experience you need. After all, just because a service is listed, it doesn’t mean the dentist in Suffern, NY has a lot of experience or success at it. Keeping this in mind, we recommend you look at the following criteria when evaluating your options:
- Professional Expertise – Find out where your dentist when to school, and how long they’ve been practicing. Dr. Auster has over thirty years of experience in all facets of dentistry, and is a published scholar. He founded and is the current president of his own dental academy, the Empire State Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and is one of the most respected professionals in the industry.
- Ratings & Reviews – There’s no better way to find out about the dentist you’re considering than by reading online reviews and ratings. See what patients just like you have experienced, and save yourself time and energy before committing. If you search for Cosmetic Dentistry Associates, you’ll be impressed by our 5/5 star rating on Google.
- Smile Gallery – Any credible cosmetic dentist will have before and after photos available so you can see their work for yourself. Most will have galleries on their websites, and you can always ask for pictures in their office. If they can’t show you what you can expect, find another provider.
- Services Provided – Although it seems obvious, not every dentist provides all of the services you might need. Research the cosmetic offerings before you head into the office – there’s nothing worse than wasting your time and money with someone who can’t give you what you’re looking for. At our practice, from teeth whitening to Invisalign to porcelain veneers, we offer comprehensive cosmetic services so you’ll never be referred out.
- Financing Options – Although enhancing your smile does wonders for your mental and physical health, many insurance providers don’t cover cosmetic upgrades. Find a provider who is transparent about pricing, and offers CitiHealth financing like we do to ensure low monthly payments with interest free benefits to make your perfect teeth affordable.
Now that you know what to look for in a cosmetic dentist, at that Cosmetic Dentistry Associates is the practice you’ve been looking for, schedule your appointment today and get the smile of your dreams!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.